Systemic Console is an application for exploring and analyzing exoplanetary data. It is used around the world by research groups and classrooms to analyze radial velocity datasets and derive the orbital properties of putative planetary systems. It includes a large array of tools for error estimation, orbital stability, plotting and animation.
Choose your flavor of Systemic:
- For scientists and advanced enthusiasts, complex installation
- Runs on Mac OS X and Linux
- An online web application for exploring exoplanetary data, no installation
- Runs in your browser (Google Chrome recommended for maximum performance)
- For enthusiasts and students, easy installation
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- This version is no longer maintained. Please use Systemic 2 for scientific work.